Sealed battery choices [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Sat May 20 19:05:18 PDT 2006

Look into Power Battery. They have design that is supposed to cure some of
the previous problems with gels and AGM batteries. I will be using some of
their single cells but have had such bad experiences with gels that I just
avoid them..

Web site:  www.powerbattery.com
POWER BATTERY CO.INC
25 McLEAN BLVD.