Fluke 36 (was looking for tool favorite tool) [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon May 15 05:48:23 PDT 2006

Don't hesitate to call Fluke when you need a meter repair.  They upgraded my
original 87 to with new components for just over a $100 when the display was
damaged.

They swapped out my 336 for free when the DC amps refused to zero.  It had a
3 year warranty.  And they recently upgraded my old and long out of warranty
36 to a 337 for $174.  The 36 had problems zeroing out the DC amps also.

I like these newer clamp on meters as they have AA batteries instead of 9
volt.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services