MC connectors Rule! [RE-wrenches]

Brad Albert brad at risingsunsolar.com
Sun Mar 19 13:40:35 PST 2006

Packet8 Digital Phones Service can save you up to
$999 annually on your phone bill! First Month Free!
Free Activation! Save $110 instantly. Wow. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexdPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Wrenches-

I also think that MC connectors are the best wiring solution at the current
time I have seen plenty of burned up J boxes from loose connections which
are as suseptable to human error as MC splices I have not witnessed any
burned up mc connectors nor have I had any problems.

As for as transitioning to a home run in conduit we mount a Carlon box on
the roof and have mc tails coming out of it through cable glands then we can
easily isolate the pv array from the home run and easily test each string
voltage before connection to the home run without opening the J Box.

I think that j boxes are useful sometimes, but in most application MC
connectors make installations easier and in many ways safer.

BA

Brad Albert
Rising Sun Solar
PO Box 790807