Ground Fault using SG/DG weatherproof boxes [RE-wrenches]

Peter Parrish peter.parrish at calsolareng.com
Fri Mar 17 13:47:00 PST 2006

Unlimited International Calls to Certain Counties with
Packet8. Our International VoIP Plans offer subscribers a
easier way to save on overseas calls. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexd4bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Randy:

IMHO, don't use split bolts. Pay $9 for NSI/Polaris (or similar style)
connectors. Not only will they protect against stray screws, but they are
infinitely more abrasion resistant than tape, and are moisture resistant as
well.

- Peter Parrish
California Solar Engineering, Inc.