Best remote performance meter [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Mon Mar 13 11:07:56 PST 2006

Small Business Virtual Office VoIP Phone System. Big
Business Functionality for a Small Business Telephone
price. Packet8 Business Sales 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexd2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

I have an original GC-1000 meter available. Contact me off-list if
you're interested.

Kirk Herander
Vermont Solar Engineering
802.863.1202