Zomeworks [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat Feb 25 11:33:37 PST 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaerelbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

I'll second that opinion Todd. We stopped using Zomeworks about 7 years
ago and have used Array Technologies exclusively (except for a couple
of  Lorentz and small ZW models for pumping). We all know that they had
some problems with various motor-drives and controllers at one time or
another but, as you commented, the current models are excellent.

Matt T

Todd Cory, Mt. Shasta Energy Services wrote:
You will be very pleased with the upgrades to the Wattsun trackers. They
work better than ever now with the new electronics, mechanics, and IR
sensors.... plus they always bend over backwards to please, which has
kept me buying their products all through the development to better and
better products.

> Todd
>
> William Miller wrote:
>
>> Wrenches:
>>
>> I need to correct a statement I made in the original post below:  The
>> quote was not written, rather it was a verbal quote from a
>> salesperson employed by the manufacturer shortly before the order was
>> placed.  This should satisfy the manufacturer's suggestion below:
>>
>>> We always recommend giving Zomeworks a call if you have any
>>> questions before placing an order.
>>

>> The phone call directly to the manufacturer and a verbal quotation
>> should be as good as a written quotation.  The message below from the
>> manufacturer smells a bit like corporate doublespeak and is not a
>> satisfactory explanation.  We have pursued this as much as we have
>> stomach for.  The order has been transferred to Wattsun.  We are
>> willing to give their product another try.  We will report back to
>> the Wrenches forum with any additional feedback we feel might be
>> beneficial to the group.  In the meantime, be cautious in dealing
>> with Zomeworks.
>>
>> If the folks at Zomeworks want our business they can call me at
>> 805-438-5600 and explain why they failed to honor their quotation.
>> Allan, thanks for forwarding this to Zomeworks.
>>
>> William Miller

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaerMmbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Dealix

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com