Web-based PV Monitoring System [RE-wrenches]

John Berdner jberdner at sma-america.com
Tue Feb 21 17:37:01 PST 2006

Packet8 Digital Phones Service can save you up to
$999 annually on your phone bill! First Month Free!
Free Activation! Save $110 instantly. Wow. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6lbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Peter / Wrenches:

Please take a look at our new WebBox.
We are just in the process of launching it here in the US.
You can find more information on the European website now and on the
SMA America website soon.

http://www2.sma.de/en/solar-technology/products/communication/communication-products-software/sunny-webbox/overview/index.html

It does both of the things that you are asking for right now.
You can view the data locally via ethernet and a standard browser
interface.
The web box also stores the data internally in CSV and XML format for
post processing with excel, etc.
You can also retrieve the data remotely with any standard FTP client.

We have a simple web portal that allows customers to view performance
data.  www.sunnyportal.com
This is a free service that uploads data directly to our servers and
avoids the need for web development.
You can, of course, develop your own web interface using data provided
through the FTP interface (either local network or remote).

The web box is compatible with Sunny Boys and Sunny Central inverters
now and we are working on Sunny Island compatibility next.
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me offline for
more information.

Best Regards,

John Berdner

http://click.topica.com/caaerelbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC Powerscan