The awful truth [RE-wrenches]

Jeff Clearwater clrwater at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 21:40:13 PST 2006

<x-flowed>
Hey Matt,

And of course an experienced fine lad like yourself absolutely
eliminated any potential controller, wiring, sensor, switch, problems
. . ..  right?  Does it have water level sensors - I've seen those
behave strangely either because they were faulty or shorting or
sensing a wet down pipe.

: )

Jeff C.

--