Inverter/Battery Question [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 18 20:19:08 PST 2006

The rate of discharge should not have damaged the
batteries, however to go that far flat and having to
waite to recharge was probibly the culprit.  When
batteries get that flat the plate material starts to
desolve and should have been recharged as quickly to
above 1.85 volts per cell.  I guess it does not matter
who's cells they are never discharge them this far.
Darryl

--- "John Blittersdorf, Cent. VT Solar & Wind"