Trillium 5kw WInd Turbine [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Tue Jan 17 10:29:53 PST 2006

Shopping for a new car?
Pay 2-3% below invoice on a new car of your choice.
Save thousands with our free car discount finder service!
http://click.topica.com/caaemrqbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Elina Manevich

The Trillium appears to be a re-labeled Chinese machine for sure Google comes up with scant references, and the web site listed has no info at all.

Caveat emptor.

The SunnyBoy and WindyBoy inveters are indeed the same, but with modified software.

Matt T

-- "John Blittersdorf wrote:

> Wrenches,
>
> Does anyone have any experience or knowledge about the 5 kw Trillium wind
> turbine.  I have a customer looking to buy one.  It is probably  Chinese and
> imported by a Canadian company.  Supposedly it can be grid-tied  with a Windy Boy
> SB6000.   Also, are the Windy Boy and Sunny Boy  actually the same inverter
> with different programming or same programming?
>
> Any information would be helpful.
>
> John  Blittersdorf
> NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer
> Central Vermont Solar  & Wind, Inc.
> 104 river Street
> Rutland, VT  05701
>
> 802-747-0577
> 802-773-0924 fax
> 802-770-8625 cell
> _www.cvsolar.com_ (http://www.cvsolar.com/)

Jumpstart your love life at AmericanSinglesR.com.
Meet someone in your area today. Millions of member profiles.
Create a profile, post photos and search for free.
http://click.topica.com/caaemrrbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Spark Network

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com