Flood Destroys Solar Living Center [RE-wrenches]

Mr. Sharkey sharkey at eugeneweb.com
Sat Jan 7 20:43:46 PST 2006

Save up to $1,500 on your phone bill with Packet8
Free Activation, Free Equipment & First Month Free!
30-day money back guarantee. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaemrkbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Yow! That's a real shock, I've been to the SLC multiple times on travels
through the area. Anyone heard any additional details, damage reports
concerning the functional RE systems, the showroom, rest of the grounds,
etc? The press release is very dramatic, but restricts it's coverage to the
intern's quarters and surrounding area. The showroom is built on a berm,
and should have been insulated from the impact of the waters.

Floods like this don't creep up on you, wasn't anyone connected with the
SLC keeping tabs on river levels and evacuation orders?

I can't help thinking that RG is a fat enough company that this setback
won't be a big problem for them.

http://click.topica.com/caaemrnbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC PowerScan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php