Xantrex Sun tie inverter [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Sat Nov 25 13:14:54 PST 2006

<x-flowed>

Hi Allan,

Yep all this is possible, but then you have to add a timer onto it so
that it delays closing for 5 minutes.
Also the problem is that it takes a bit of time ( especially for this
inverter ) to MPPT and so it'll go VOC, poof.

This is the first one I and my hydro guru have tried at low voltage,
and like I said at high voltage its easy, lots of voltage room and
choices,
but at this low voltage its tough.

cheers,

jay