L feet vs. Standoffs [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Fri Nov 24 08:47:11 PST 2006

Steve, Fast jacks are good. We've been using a lot of wedge kits lately for
flat roofs, (base is bigger). We make the penetration and put "through the
roof" in the hole and on the underside of the plate - best sealer I've
found. The tubes work best for penetrations and if it’s a flat roof with
rock, gravel we use the gallon cans and brush it on over the fast jack, then
throw colored sand on it. Stan (pro solar) has a lot of "how to" information
on his site. http://www.prosolar.com
http://www.bizrate.com/buildingsupplies/oid514477342.html

http://www.amazon.com/Through-The-Roof-10-1-oz/dp/B000BZ480C

We've been buying it at $3.00 per tube. I you want to see pictures of
installs contact me off list.

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
100 S. Sunrise wy # 285
Palm Springs, Ca. 92262
760-403-6810

"Creating a Better Future For The Next Generation"