legal to do PV work [RE-wrenches]

Bill Brooks bill at brooksolar.com
Sat Oct 21 11:26:01 PDT 2006

Marco,

It is all in the definition of what is electrical work. If you define the
mounting of modules, installation of racks and the like as electrical work,
you have a problem. If you are talking about running conductors and making
connections (the more traditional definition), I think this is fine. Be
careful when a union shop imposes regulations that they themselves do not
adhere to. We have to be clear about definitions. Roofers, construction
workers, and any trained workforce can do a major portion of the mechanical
installation work. These are universal issues that apply throughout the U.S.

Bill.

- - - -
To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php