Utility requiring stamped one-line? [RE-wrenches]

Max Balchowsky max at seesolar.com
Wed Oct 18 12:38:49 PDT 2006

Jeff, we've seen a move toward required engineering in most jurisdictions.
I've been a C10 since 1982 so we've done a lot of commercial design. I have
an engineer we work with that checks my drawings and gives me any imput I
need. We then e-mail him the cad files and he adds his stamp to them and we
print them and take them to the city. His charge is minimal compared to the
overall cost of the system.
The agencys here in the coachella valley (palm springs ca.) Are beginning to
ask for engineering on the small residential systems. I can't complain, I've
taught classes with a lot of them in attendance.

Max Balchowsky
SEE Systems
100 S. Sunrise wy # 285
Palm Springs, Ca. 92262
760-403-6810

"Creating a Better Future For The Next Generation"
Creatin