Gas Range Recommendations For Off Grid Use [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Wed Jul 5 20:55:30 PDT 2006

Another testimonial.  We have a Peerless in our house.  We've moved it three
times in 7 years.  Once of the grates got banged up this last move and we
were easily able to get a new set that dressed up the stove quickly by
calling them directly.  I think they are made in Illinois.

During that time we converted from propane to NG then back propane using the
same orifices.  It just requires just some sort of adjusting procedure, no
new parts.  I'm not even sure how you do it since it's so simple my wife
does it.  Wait, that didn't sound right.

We get 10-11 months for a family of 4 using dedicated "100 lb" propane tank.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services