2 HP pump [RE-wrenches]

Allan Sindelar allan at positiveenergysolar.com
Thu Jun 22 16:39:12 PDT 2006

WIN A GAULEY OVERNIGHT RAFTING TRIP FOR TWO.
Enjoy two days of world-class whitewater with
a night of deluxe riverside camping in between.
http://click.topica.com/caaeUaEbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ NAAR

So far, Todd, we have only this much to report:
A single VFX3648 with step-up PSX-240 would not start a 1 HP Sta-Rite with
Franklin motor. Note that this system was using a single string of T105s as
temporary batteries. When the pump was replaced with a 1 HP Grundfos SQE
with soft-start, it worked fine.

Lesson learned: The lack of surge of the SQ and SQE may be of more
consequence than the HP of the pump.

Allan at Positive Energy