ground rod question [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at charter.net
Fri Jun 2 01:22:45 PDT 2006

<x-flowed>

Friends:

A good friend of mine injured his thumb very badly with a ground rod
driver-- I assume it was a slide type driver from his description of the
accident.  I will not use one.

We have a large Bosch rotary hammer with the ground rod attachment.  With
our sandstone soil it frequently fails the test.  I was developing at one
time an eight foot by 1/2" masonry drill to drill a pilot hole.  I think
this might be the ticket.  My design bogged down in that I was unable to
figure out how to create flutes all the way up to clear material....

William Miller

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com