more on MATE2 [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Thu May 25 09:46:02 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaePuwbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

The MATE2 (and MATE2M) is designed for flush type mounting (in a
cut-out).  It also can be surfaced mounted if required although the CAT5
cable goes straight out of the back and would require long screws.  It
is fully enclosed and does not use the mounting plate design of the
original oval MATE's housing.

Unfortunatley - the flush mount cutout required is a bit of a funny size
and is not designed for a two gang box or anything similar.

We are working on a next-generation replacement for the MATE with lots
of new features and improvements - it will be reverse compatible to
existing systems and will be much nicer from a user-interface /
packaging standpoint.

Christopher

Nicholas Ponzio wrote:
> What's the mounting scenario for the MATE2? Does it mount on the PS2DC
> like the original MATE? Or does it need an additional enclosure?

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas @ outbackpower.com
www.outbackpower.com
Arlington WA USA
Tel 360 435 6030

See the hottest games before your friends! Sign up with Ubisoft,
and you'll get access to exclusive game news, contests, promotions,
community forums, and more. It's easy, free, and secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaePuxbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Ubisoft

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com