Earth Flatulence Power (EFP) [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Tue May 23 18:39:44 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaePuwbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

Matt Tritt wrote:
> The Stirling engine idea is really good because you don't need as
> many complex and expensive components to create a flame on the outside
> of the cylinder as you do on the inside. ;-)

I don't think I would try to run a regular type engine on this mixed gas
- but it should be able to be used in a sterling engine.  The only one I
know of that is somewhat available is this one from NZ which I have
heard good comments on - other than being very expensive...

Using a fuel source to make both electricity and hot water makes more
sense to me - they even make a DC output version (24vdc / 800W) which
would be ideal in cooler climates.

BTW - they have the following news release on there site:

Press release: 21 MARCH 2006

WhisperGen™ appoint ‘Total Power Ltd’ as distributor for Canada (East
Coast)

WhisperGen™  have appointed Total Power Ltd as distributor for Canada
(East Coast) consisting of the provinces of Ontario, Quebec, New
Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland, and Labrador for it’s DC marine /
off grid heat and power systems.

‘Total Power Ltd’ is one of the leading power generation companies in
Canada and WhisperGen™  are excited by this appointment.   Mike
Stamford, the General Manager DC, visited the company back in January
and was very impressed by what he saw.

“They are a well organized, very professional organization, whose market
and customer focus is unquestionable.   Combine that with their current
portfolio of marque brands, for example Yanmar and Generac, they are
very much a good distribution fit for WhisperGen™.   We see working with
‘Total Power Ltd’ as an exciting opportunity, because apart from their
strong reputation, they are active in markets, in which WhisperGen™
wishes to penetrate in the next 12 months.  Working with ‘Total Power
Ltd’ will reduce market entry barriers”.

‘Total Power Ltd’ is exhibiting at the Spring Cottage Life show that
runs from March 31- April 2.   On display will be a WhisperGen™ off-grid
heat and power system.

For further information contact www.totalpowerltd.com

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas @ outbackpower.com
www.outbackpower.com
Arlington WA USA
Tel 360 435 6030

See the hottest games before your friends! Sign up with Ubisoft,
and you'll get access to exclusive game news, contests, promotions,
community forums, and more. It's easy, free, and secure.
http://click.topica.com/caaePuxbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ Ubisoft

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com