Favorite tool [RE-wrenches]

Kelly Larson solarwrench at asis.com
Fri May 5 08:02:07 PDT 2006

http://click.topica.com/caaeKAPbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC Powerscan

Hello fellow wrenches,

To get better gas mileage, I work out of a lightweight vehicle.  My
Subaru Legacy gets 23-25 MPH and never gets stuck down the dirt roads
which are my saltworks.  I am always looking for ways to lighten my load
of tools, so:

I am looking for a crimp tool that has a rachet (multiplies my hand
power), is small (lightweight) and will crimp at least up to #6.

Also looking for new ways to use my new cordless Ryobi kit. I got the
one with the impact driver as well as 10 other useful, if cheap,
cordless tools for $250/kit.

Does anyone have a way to use these tools to power a manual KO kit?  I
have dreamed of powering this task.

I broke the socket attachment for my new impact driver the first time I
used it.  Recognizing the value of this tool, I will replace it with a
quality brand.

I love my tools!  Thank you Wiliam for bringing up this subject.

Kelly Larson
BSEE
Ca Electrical Contractor #868189

- - - -