Frigidaire front loaders [RE-wrenches]

Doug Pratt dmpratt at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 7 19:24:22 PST 2006

Sign Up for Packet8 and tell your phone company
to VoIP-Off. First Month Free! Then up to 50% off your
phone bill.  Free Equipment! Packet8 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexdRbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Carl,
  In my 15 years as tech support at Real Goods (when damn near all we had
was mod-sine), I don't remember ever meeting a Frigidare washer that DID
work on an inverter. They were the one manufacturer we could pretty safely
just tell off-grids folks to stay away from. I believe you've just
demonstrated the continuing wisdom of that advice.

Cheers,
Doug Pratt