panels on a bowed roof [RE-wrenches]

Kirk Herander kirk at vtsolar.com
Thu Mar 2 05:23:40 PST 2006

Sign Up for Packet8 and tell your phone company
to VoIP-Off. First Month Free! Then up to 50% off your
phone bill.  Free Equipment! Packet8 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaexdRbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

Jeff,

Its not easy to follow the arc when 4 x 8 DHW collectors have to be
mounted in side-by-side in portrait mode per customer request.

I could mount multiple rows of PV panels in landscape mode, on Unirac
rails. The rail feet would have to be shimmed to allow the panel to lay
flat on the rail, and Unirac sells shims. Each row of panels would
"follow the arc" on its respective slope.

Kirk Herander
Vermont Solar Engineering
802.863.1202
fax 802.863-7908