CA intertie question [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Sat Feb 4 09:06:34 PST 2006

Packet8 Digital Phones Service can save you up to
$999 annually on your phone bill! First Month Free!
Free Activation! Save $110 instantly. Wow. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6lbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ TMONE

HI All,

I am trying to find out if there is any legal means to get around the
permit process and still get PG&E to approve the install of a grid
tied wind machine.

Customer has a house that is in a flood plane and they have red
tagged it as the main service entrance is considered too low.  To
move it is going to be a pain, but mostly hes just pissed at the
building department.

So he is under the belief that there is a clause in the state solar
connection rules that would allow for no impediments  for getting the
rebates etc.

My legalieze just isn't that good to know whats up.

Any body have any thoughts?

thanks,
jay

peltz power

Unlimited International Calls to Certain Counties with
Packet8. Our International VoIP Plans offer subscribers a
easier way to save on overseas calls. 1-877-868-1135
http://click.topica.com/caaer6Ibz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ TMONE

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com