Sunny Island Experience? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Sat Feb 4 02:32:31 PST 2006

Hi Jeff,

About 6 months ago we set up an off grid system with two SI's coupled with
three SB3800's and about 9 kW of Sanyo HIT's spread evenly amongst the
SB3800's.    It's all set up as 120/240 with no transformers.

No problems after we upgraded the software.  Everything talks and gets along
fine.

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services