Uni-Solar PVL Laminates? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell tcreswell at ozarkenergyservices.com
Tue Sep 19 14:39:11 PDT 2006

Hello All,

I'm working with a commercial customer and the Uni-Solar stick on laminates
appear to be the best fit for the project.  I realize that I'd need to be
factory trained to install them.  I've never used them and have serious
trepidations about such products which I've shared with the customer but
they still want them.  They know what they could be getting into.

Maybe I'm not looking in the right places but I can't find anywhere to buy
them?  My usual distributors aren't much help and on Uni-Solar's website
under "where to buy"  you fill out a form which I sent over a week ago and
they've not responded.  Something tells me they never will.   (Hmmn, that
little voice should be telling me something).  Any ideas or suggestions
would be very welcomed.

Thanks in advance,

Travis Creswell

Ozark Energy Services