Laws perttaining to solar access [RE-wrenches]

Carl Reuter solarcruzer at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 18 19:45:59 PDT 2006

I have a customer thats ready for me to do a grid-tie system on his
house but he just mentioned that the vacant lot to the south of him will
be getting a home built on it in the near future and he's concerned it
may be two story and may impeed his solar access. I told him there was
some law on the books that from my understanding could possibly prohibit
 anyone from blocking his access. Do any of you know the specifics of
that law or can point me in the right direction for more info?
Carl Reuter
Land and Sea Solar
Ben Lomond CA 95005

- - - -