Frontloader on Mod-sine [RE-wrenches]

Carl Hansen Solarwks at cybermesa.com
Sun Jun 11 14:16:19 PDT 2006

I have a client that has a new Frigidaire front loader, one of the Gallery models and has the variable speed spin cycle, they are running the machine on a DR 3624 and it will not run on the spin cycle if battery voltage is above 28 VDC. Turning the Solar array off before the spin cycle works but is inconvenient and not a proper fix. It may be a peak voltage problem on the output of the  inverter, I'm gonna try putting a capacitor in line at the washer outlet to see if it smoothes the waveform out and solves the problem.
  Carl
  Hansen&Sun Elect.

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php