DBK [RE-wrenches]

Marco Mangelsdorf marco at pvthawaii.com
Sat Jun 10 10:18:26 PDT 2006

Check this out from the DBK website:

ABOUT THE JIL-3000

 The current pictures reflect the prototype version of the new model
JIL-3000. In the manufactured version all cells will be recessed and the
surface will be smooth.

 Question: How do you get so much power from a solar panel?

 Answer: We have overcome three major obstacles of typical solar panel on
the market: 1) photons which have too short a wavelength bounce off and are
not absorbed; 2) those with too long a wavelength go thru the panel and end
up as heat; 3) and lastly electrons that sit on the skin and fail to go thru
the junction.

Now, I'm not a physicist, but I didn't know that photons possessed
wavelength.Has the nature of light changed that much since I was in college?

Marco Mangelsdorf

ProVision Technologies, Inc.

Electrical Contractor C-26351

69 Railroad Avenue, A-7