Outback MX60 question [RE-wrenches]

Kelly Keilwitz kelly at whidbeysunwind.com
Thu Dec 29 09:38:40 PST 2005

http://click.topica.com/caaegt3bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/PC PowerScan

Hi Allen,
We've had an MX-60 in a 72V to 24V system go bad - twice - for this problem,
early this Spring. The system was a 6-hr RT from our office. The first
replacement took two of those trips - a full work day each way (one to
diagnose and remove and one to replace). The second time Outback sent the
controller directly to the customer and I talked them through the
replacement on the phone.
Outback was very responsive with the replacements and explained that the fix
on the second go-round . But, we had to cover the time and travel.
-Kelly
 Kelly Keilwitz, P.E.
Whidbey Sun & Wind
Renewable Energy Systems