New Mexico Gets it Right! [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 28 07:28:58 PST 2005

Hi Bill
In Minnesota I have measured about 1200 watt hrs of
delivered power from 1 watt of PV array.  So I get
1200 kWh/kW of array.  At to the rate of 15 cents per
kWh, I would get 180$/kW installed per year ( or 18
cents per watt).  So I guess it is like 2.10 $ rebate
over 12 years?  Please check my math!.
Darryl

--- "Bill Loesch, Saint Louis Solar"