Any experience with BZ Products [RE-wrenches]

Ray Walters walters at taosnet.com
Tue Nov 8 09:09:35 PST 2005

Oprah vs Dr. Phil- who is your favorite? Vote now.
http://click.topica.com/caaeatsbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Your opinion

BZ Products has made special controllers for us for electric vehicles.
Try finding a 36 v controller that is light weight and priced under
$100. They fill a special market nitch and back their products well.
They deserve our support.
As far as the question about the 2 stage control, a 2 stage control does
exactly what the BZ does: charge at full amps to the Volt set point
(stage 1), then taper down the current while holding voltage constant
(stage2). A 3 stage control adds float charging, while 4 stage? would
add an EQ feature. 5 stage like Outback advertises apparently includes
temp compensation, but I'm not quite clear on how Outback is labeling
their 5 stages.
We use 2 stage charging with good results in electric vehicles, but I
realize they're not popular in the solar world.

Ray Walters
ray at solarray.com

FREE DVR
And up to 3 additional standard receivers!
Call 1-800- 901 - 5080 Today
http://click.topica.com/caaeas1bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/DirectSatTV

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php