Sharp v Sanyo v Shell modules [RE-wrenches]

Barbra Kerr bkerr at energy-exchange.org
Wed Oct 12 14:54:24 PDT 2005

Did president Bush react quickly enough to hurricane Katrina?
http://click.topica.com/caad3P2bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nationwide Survey

Bill -

My (and others as they expressed it to me) concern was the source of the
product.  A concern existed IF a manufacturer was providing product directly
to the testing.  As they did not, you alleviated our concerns.

Barbra K. Kerr
President
Kerr Enterprises, Inc
PO Box 1992