generators [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue Sep 27 16:17:43 PDT 2005

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadVJ0bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Hi Christopher,

What about the older non inverter types.  Are they sine wave?

And if they are, why do I want one of the new I models?

thanks,
jay
On Sep 27, 2005, at 3:06 PM, Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power
wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> New Apple® iPod® nano. As Thin as a No. 2 Pencil. Stores up to 3
> Days of Songs! Get it Here FREE*!
> http://click.topica.com/caad0PFbz8QcsbAmaYia/Superb Rewards
>
> Honda does have some new inverter/generator models that look very
> interesting - including a 7000 watt unit with electric start and a
> remote control panel called the EM-7000i with a list price of $4000.
>
> A building contractor I am working with recently bought a couple of
> these for his crews.  They are very pleased with the performance so
> far.
> The overall design of them is very nice and includes a digital meter
> system for RPM, Load, battery voltage and error codes.
>
> These use the air cooled single cylinder 13HP overhead valve engine -
> not the water cooled unit as on the 6500W models.  They still seem
> pretty quite even though they are air cooled.  This air cooled engine
> has in past been very good and inexpensive to rebuild.
>
> I am hoping to do some testing with these units this week - I know our
> OutBack inverter/chargers work well with the small (1-3kW) honda
> inverter/generators (although on some we have found the addition of a
> motor run capacitor improved the voltage stability when the FX's
> charger
> was working hard).
>
> These may be a good option for customer with grid-tie OutBack's as
> they
> should be more stable frequency-wise and might work therefore.  I will
> report back on the results of my testing when I complete it.
>
> Christopher Freitas
> OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
> cfreitas @ outbackpower.com
> www.outbackpower.com
> Arlington WA USA
> Tel 360 435 6030
>

> jay peltz wrote:
>

>> Hi All,
>>
>> Was wondering honda generators and if they were pure sine wave or
>> not.
>>
>> Question started as I was trying to explain why to buy one of the
>> larger inverter/generator models or a regular unit?
>>
>> Anybody know?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> jay
>>
>> peltz power
>>

> Christopher Freitas
> OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
> cfreitas @ outbackpower.com
> www.outbackpower.com
> Arlington WA USA
> Tel 360 435 6030
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
> Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
> http://click.topica.com/caadV2pbz8QcsbAmaYif/Home Valuation
>
> - - - -
>
> Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-
> wrenches/read
>
> List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/
> wrenches/etiquette.php

> [...]

Need a new Cell Phone? A BlackBerry 7250 could be yours free! Find
out how!
http://click.topica.com/caadV2bbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Amazing phone

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php