SAYNO PANEL GROUNDING [RE-wrenches]

Barbra Kerr bkerr at energy-exchange.org
Wed Sep 21 19:02:11 PDT 2005

Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
http://click.topica.com/caadV2pbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Home Valuation

Tump -

I'm not sure I understand the question.  Please know that Sanyo's have a
pre-drilled ground screw location on the inside edge of the frame just above
the MC connection point - I believe it is to the left of the box.  When I
saw the sanyo module I studied it for at least 15 minutes, before I looked
at the module detail spec and realized that there was a pre-drilled ground
screw location. It is hard to see.

With the sanyo's we use a standard green ground screw with #12 bare solid
copper.  The ground wire is looped properly (in the direction of the screw
tightening) so that is closes down onto the ground wire and frame, and
tightens the loop.

Hope one the above helps you!

Barbra K. Kerr
President