Anti-Scald For SHW [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Mon Sep 19 11:42:19 PDT 2005

Thanks Darryl,

I failed to mention that these homes are regulated by the State Housing
Authority.  Submittals will be required and likely carefully reviewed by the
local inspector and a state official.  One of these persons will quickly
realize that the mixing valve is not and "anti-scald" valve.

I'm specifically looking for information about the requirements of using
anti-scald device for a drain back system.  We probably will have to hire
and engineer to certify and draw up prints and it would be easier if I had a
reference for the engineer to refer to if he decided to specify an
anti-scald device.

Best,

Travis Creswell