Flight paths? [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Tue Sep 6 11:21:55 PDT 2005

Buying or Selling a Home? Get the Facts Before Buying or Selling!
Get a FREE Home Valuation TODAY!
http://click.topica.com/caadV2pbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Home Valuation

Hi Tump,

Generally, structures under 200 feet total height do not concern the FAA
unless they are near an airport.....such as the one you refer to.

So I believe this is what you are looking for. This is from the wind
guru himself, Mick Sagrillo.....

"If the runway is less than 3,200 feet long, the ratio is 50 to 1. This
means that the 200 feet height limit
extends 10,000 feet from the runway, or about 1.9 miles away. An
application must be filed with
the FAA for a determination if you fall within this limit.

The application form is #7460-1, "Notice of Proposed Construction or
Alteration” with
instructions available online at the FAA Web site at
http://www1.faa.gov/ats/ata/ata400/oeaaa.html .
Addresses of the regional FAA offices where applications should be
mailed are also at the FAA's Web
site. You can also request this information from your state department
of transportation."

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com
NYSERDA eligible PV installer for PON 716
NYSERDA eligible wind installer for PON 792

http://click.topica.com/caadVJEbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/PC PowerScan

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & how to change your email address: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com