Flight paths? [RE-wrenches]

Travis Creswell, Ozark Solar ozsolar at ipa.net
Tue Sep 6 09:28:47 PDT 2005

Hello Tump,

We've had to deal with this several times and it's been no big deal each
time.  It has to do with the distance from the nearest airport.  From
memory, if you are over 5 miles away you don't have to notify them.  Sorry
but no time now to dig through my files.  Contact the local FAA and I
believe they will get you a worksheet that lets you know if you even have to
tell them.  My father in law is an aviation professional and he helped me a
just by knowing where to find the regulations.

Basically you fill out a form with the location and height of the tower you
are putting up.  The FAA will review it and get back to you.  Each time we
did it the reply was basically just a "thanks for letting us know".

Good Luck,

Travis Creswell
Ozark Energy Services