Ill wind....was 1.5 HP well pump [RE-wrenches]

Roy Butler, Four Winds RE roy at four-winds-energy.com
Tue Aug 9 18:50:54 PDT 2005

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadOuobz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Matt,

Glad to see others sharing my opinion of this bill!
I'm still stinging....can't sit with comfort and joy on this one!
Of course I'm biased...how can we live without wind turbines???? (I
don't wanna know...)

On the other hand, it's a (small) step in the right direction....thanks
to all the folks who worked hard on this one....

With bad breath in NY,

Roy Butler
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Four Winds Renewable Energy, LLC
8902 Route 46
Arkport, NY 14807
607-324-9747
www.four-winds-energy.com
NYSERDA eligible PV installer for PON 716
NYSERDA eligible wind installer for PON 792

Matt Tritt wrote: I should be nagging AWEA about this, but they quite
obviously are firmly in the camp of Big, since they get most of their
money from them, not us itty-bitty residential turbine people. So why
bring this up on the wrenches list? Because wind is simply a product of
solar radiation and should, by rights, be lumped into the same category,
not treated like some step-child with bad breath.

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadOvzbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com