Grundfos SQE controller - power use [RE-wrenches]

bbassett at rockisland.com bbassett at rockisland.com
Tue Jul 26 13:47:07 PDT 2005

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk7bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

The spec for the CU301 is 5 watts at 120 to 240VAC, whether it draws
this always or not I don't know. Of course you'd probably have to have
AC on always for the system to work, no sleep mode. Although I have
found some electronic controls to stay inititialized with just sleep
mode pulses (Rinnai water heater and remote on Outback).

Brad
AEE Solar

David Palumbo wrote:

> Anyone with experience with Grundfos SQE Pumps/Controllers? I have used
> many
> SQ pumps with standard (large) pressure tanks with good success. Now we
> have
> an off-grid home lacking the space required for a large pressure tank.
> The
> SQE pump with the Grundfos controller CU301 gives the homeowner a
> constant
> pressure and only requires a small pressure tank (8" x 2').
>
> My question. How much power does this controller use? It needs power to
> it
> all of the time I assume. Is it 1 watt, 5w or more?
>
> And does this controller present other unforeseen issues now, or down
> the
> road?
>
> Dave

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHlnbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php