Square D and DC? [RE-wrenches]

Christopher Freitas --- OutBack Power cfreitas at outbackpower.com
Fri Jul 15 21:54:08 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHlnbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Their website shows a that the QO / QOU breakers are UL Listed up to 48
Vdc (5,000 AIR) only.  The QOU versions are able to be front mounted to
a panel or DIN rail mounted on the back side.  The QO versions only fit
in the load center enclosures and have cheasy terminals on smaller
amperage sizes. Both of these are thermal-magnetic breakers - so they
will have reduced overcurrent trip levels in high ambient temperature
conditions.

The OutBack - CBI breakers are rated for 150 vdc, are hydraulic-magnetic
(not affected by the ambient) and are only 1/2 inch wide (13mm) - so
more can fit in an enclosure. They are din rail mount back side only. I
also expect that they will be cheaper than the QOU type breakers, but
not the QO versions.

Christopher Freitas
OutBack Power Systems, Inc.
cfreitas @ outbackpower.com
www.outbackpower.com
Arlington WA USA
Tel 360 435 6030

Get up to $1500.00 Fast and Easy!
No Credit Checks! No Paper Hassles! Nothing To Fax!
Apply Online and We'll Contact You Within the Hour!
http://click.topica.com/caadHk7bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/911PaydayAdvance

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com