Sanyo 190's and MX 60's in cold temps [RE-wrenches]

Jeffery Wolfe, Global Resource Options jeff at globalresourceoptions.com
Sun Jul 10 16:12:51 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadHllbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Doug,

Even though some say it wont smoke, will Outback honor the warranty? And
how many times would you like to replace the unit, and explain to the
customer, yet again, that "the manufacturer said it would work..." And,
more importantly, will the insurance company honor the insurance policy
if there is a fire? Will Outback back you up in court if there is a fire
that comes out of the MX60 because it saw 151 volts and had a bad day?

Wearing my G-D-Engineers hat, a manufacturer's stated operating limit,
particularly with electrical, is THE operating limit. Sure, boost it
over that in your own garage, but don't install it knowingly over the
limit at a customer's site. Just asking for liability these days. And
it's not like we're talking about a whole lot of design difference. The
cost of a few more fuses is sure worth being able to look any one in the
eye and say "we install to NEC. We don't agree with a lot of NEC, but we
install to it where required, and usually where not required."

Jeff Wolfe