wasp and hornet spray?--play a little rap music [RE-wrenches]

William Miller wrmiller at slonet.org
Wed Jun 29 09:28:17 PDT 2005

Need Emergency Cash? Get Up To $500 Now!
No Credit Checks, Easy & Fast Approval
Cash in you account Overnight!
http://click.topica.com/caadFXWbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/911PaydayAdvance

Bill:

I'm a bit surprised at your post below.  You usually have a very un-biased
scientific approach to all matters technical.  Are we to assume that you
have not tested the results with other forms of music?  What about
classical, or likely even more effective, country and western?  Could we
not speculate that a little reggae music might "smoke" the little pests out
of their nests?  Easy listening might lull them to sleep long enough for
the solar electrician to complete his or her task.  Would not some
religious hymns might help the wasps see the light?  If we are to expedite
the installation of electric equipment, might the bees get in sync
listening to some Electronica?  Don't we want the insects to get into the
"swing"?

Please perform the appropriate genre testing and report back to this forum
with your data.

Sincerely,

William Miller

>Here's one for the books. One of my friends in Hawaii has been living
>off-grid for many years. He recently upgraded is system and shortly after
>had an infestation of hornets. Not wanting to use pesticides, he put a
>boombox in his battery shed and played RAP MUSIC (or C-Rap as I like to call
>it) 24 hours a day. Within 3 days the hornets were completely gone and have
>never come back.
>
>So I could see that I was wrong all along--there is a use for rap music.
>
>Bill.

Need a new washer and dryer set? You could get one free!
http://click.topica.com/caadGKXbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com