What can a City do to promote PV? [RE-wrenches]

Joel Davidson joeldavidson at earthlink.net
Thu Jun 9 15:37:03 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadAckbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Wrenches,

Thank you for your ideas.

BTW - Culver City joined with 4 other Los Angeles County cities and hired a
consultant for $250k to help them form a Municipal Utility. Southern
California Edison has long-term contracts with the cities and threatened to
sue which killed the deal.

Joel Davidson