Battery Auto-Watering Systems [RE-wrenches]

Matt Tritt solarone at charter.net
Sat May 28 16:52:35 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Doug Pratt wrote:

>Why don't Ford wheels fit on Chevy's? Same question Matt.
>'Cuz there's no economic advantage for the manufacturer. Show mfr's how
>they'd increase sales by standardizing, and you get standardized parts (like
>tires).

Of course that makes sense. Still, I have had Hydrocap inform me that
different cap types occur even within one manufacturer, often without
prior notice. This especially applies to Trojan (or did at one time).
Besides, I doubt that caps are a high enough profit item for battery
companies to think that they're going to make the big bucks in cap
replacements. ;-)

Matt T

Buy Stocks and Index Funds for just $4 No Account or
Investment Minimums and No Inactivity Fees Automatically
invest weekly or monthly and build your future.
http://click.topica.com/caadtaKbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Sharebuilder

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com