Battery horror [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Fri May 27 20:18:45 PDT 2005

Get a Free Sirius Satellite Package, don't pass on this!
http://click.topica.com/caadwPhbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

H Geoff,

I NEVER use a funnel.

Best thing I've every found is a all plastic pressure sprayer ( like
for trees, holds 1-2 gallons).
Cut the tip off and you're ready to go.

One hand for the flashlight, other for the filler.

Best $20 your customers will ever spend.

jay

Peltz Power
On May 27, 2005, at 7:44 AM, Geoff Greenfield wrote:

> Windy -
>
> It was only after finding some crispy, dry L-16s boiled dry by a
> (pregnant
> hippie in the woods) financially desperate client that I realized
> that the
> recommended "sloped top" of a battery box was not as much to help
> evacuate
> the H2 gas but to keep the lid from being stacked with piles of
> boxed items,
> old junk and other heavy objects.  I now slope all my lids so that
> the box
> is always easy to lift.  I include an appropriate narrow funnel, eye
> protection and gloves, and deliver 10 gallons of distilled water
> with the
> batts. (I encourage them that this is a great excuse to buy a
> headlamp as
> well as this is a GREAT addition to the other battery filling
> tools.  The
> biggest step is to make the customer top off the batts at
> installation so
> they will have the confidence to do it 3 months down the line.
>
> For a brighter energy future,
>
> Geoff Greenfield
> NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner

Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
http://click.topica.com/caadwPbbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com