Solar Thermal Dump Load (Jump back in my...) [RE-wrenches]

Jay Peltz, Peltz Power jay at asis.com
Tue May 17 19:16:59 PDT 2005

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadvf5bz8Qcsbz9JC9a/Nexiderm

Hi Geoff,

I too like those hot tubs.

But it would get ridiculously hot in the summer.  True probably not
much need to use it then so who cares if its 135F.

thanks,

jay
On May 17, 2005, at 5:40 AM, Geoff Greenfield wrote:

> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
> Click here.
> http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8QcsbAmaYia/ProductTestPanel
>
> After reading about Jay's plan for an automatic shading system for his
> winter-tuned thermal collectors I got to thinking about useful dump
> loads.
> With all the complications and possible failures of a mechanical
> shading
> system, Jay (and myself and all the rest of us) could probably
> justify to
> ourselves (and our spouses) a "dual-use excess thermal energy release
> device".  This could be, perhaps, a round tank (wine cask? Stock
> tank?)
> filled with water, about 30" deep, with a bench like seat in it.
> Under the
> seat there could be a simple wound immersed coil tied into the
> solar thermal
> system (the glycol side even for us winter laden brethren).   Add a
> storage
> tank aquastat and a pump and - voila - the dump load/hot tub.
> (Someday
> I'll let you all know how the prototype feels.....)
>
> For a brighter energy future,
>
> Geoff Greenfield
> NABCEP Certified Energy Practitioner
>
> THIRD SUN SOLAR & WIND POWER Ltd.
> 340 West State Street
> Athens, OH 45701
>
> www.third-sun.com
> (740) 597-3111
>
> -
>
> Your free subscription is supported by today's sponsor:
> Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
> Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
> here to get your 30-day free supply.
> http://click.topica.com/caadvf5bz8QcsbAmaYif/Nexiderm
>
> - - - -
>
> Archive of previous messages: http://lists.topica.com/lists/RE-
> wrenches/read
>
> List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

> Hosted by Home Power magazine

Erase wrinkles without Botox! Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to
reduce wrinkles by 68% Click here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadslIbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com