PV dump load. [RE-wrenches]

Darryl Thayer daryl_solar at yahoo.com
Wed May 18 04:10:07 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadtrVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

HI to all
I should know this, but i do not, so some help please.
 I have a customer with a 2 kW, MX60, stand alone home
PV system.  Generally it works fine.  He would like to
have the excess power from the array heat water to
offset his propane water heater.  He has installed a
electric water preheater.   HOw do I keep the MPPT of
the MX60 and still divert power when the batteries are
full?

Thanks Darryl

Take movies and games anywhere with a Free Playstation Portable!
http://click.topica.com/caadwPbbz8Qcsbz9JC9f/ProductTestPanel

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php

Moderator: michael.welch at homepower.com