L16 Universal Terminals [RE-wrenches]

Bob Ellison ellison at gisco.net
Tue May 17 18:32:16 PDT 2005

Sign up today for a No Annual Fee Discover® Platinum Card and get…
0% Intro APR on Purchases & Balance Transfers for 8 Months, Up to
2% Cashback Bonus® reward on your purchases & 100% fraud
protection.
http://click.topica.com/caadtrVbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/DiscoverCard

John,
That (round stub) is all we have ever had here. They will crush somewhat
easily. On some I have had to put an automotive clamp on the terminal.
As that was the only way to keep it tight after it starts to crush. They
have a bad habit of collapsing under load. Seems the thermal cycling
helps it collapse. They have gotten so silly in the pricing here that I
can't sell them anyway. Just too expensive, anymore.

Have a good evening,
Bob