el sid question [RE-wrenches]

David Nixon david.nixon at arisetech.com
Tue May 17 07:52:30 PDT 2005

Get a Free T-Mobile Sidekick II plus $500 towards service!
Click here.
http://click.topica.com/caaduFNbz8Qcsbz9JC9a/ProductTestPanel

Hi Jay

I just did the spring start up on a pool system where the customer has
installed a automatic pool cover. The drum that collects the cover is
mounted under the deck. The cover runs on tracks that look like ones
used on a sail boat mast for the sail. The tracks are hidden under the
lip of the deck. You might look at a product like this for ideas on how
to build your shade. The drum was driven by a hydraulic pump. Moving
parts are always a pain, so instaed I would mount the collectors on the
best angle for when you want the space heat. They will pobably still
give you more than enough heat for hot water in the summer. And put in a
heat dump. Also slowing your pump down under high temperature storage
conditions will decrase the effeincy of the collectors, and help stave
off stagnation. How about controling one of your series pumps with a
high temp limit? We have done this on a system that has four pumps in
series. I would use no plastic pipe! The solder used on copper should be
the high temperature, high alloy type so joints dont let go under high
stagnation temperatures.

Hope to see you at MREF.

David Nixon

David Nixon
ARISE Technologies Corporation
Kitchener Ontario Canada
david.nixon at arisetech.com

Erase wrinkles without painful injections with Nexiderm SP.
Nexiderm SP is clinically proven to reduce wrinkles by 68% Click
here to get your 30-day free supply.
http://click.topica.com/caadvf5bz8Qcsbz9JC9f/Nexiderm

To send a message: RE-wrenches at topica.com

List rules & etiquette: www.mrsharkey.com/wrenches/etiquette.php